LinkedIn has changed their policy regarding automatic certificate submission, so you will need to manually add the information for your certificate. You can add a Statement of Accomplishment as a certificate to your LinkedIn profile by doing the following:
- On DataCamp, navigate to the completed course (or track) you would like to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Below "Statement of Accomplishment" on the right, click "Download".
- Copy the URL of the certificate and paste it in the LinkedIn "Add Certification" form under "URL".
- The certification authority is DataCamp.
- The license number is the last part of the URL (it is a long string of random numbers and letters).
- Add the name of the certificate, and click "Save"!